Saturday, July 23, 2011

what's my lesson here?



...part of becoming the best person i can be..


...part of working on self development is about realising that things happen as they should...or some would say everything happens for a reason...


...so often i still find myself asking WHY???


...what lesson am i meant to be learning here? why has this situation come about and what can i take from it?


...i also am finding that when we don't 'learn' the lesson or change from it...


that same thing will occur over and over again until we do!!


for example...

i lost my mum years ago...

..while she was dying we looked at a place on the GC to place her during her last days...

....long story but she did not end up there...

...yet here i am volunteering in an organisation and today i discover that i will be working in that place for the next few months...

...and even more amazing... there will be someone in my group that has a family member dying the same way my mum did!!!
...coincidence???


i actually don't believe so...

...yet why?

why why why
...i am questioning why 'this' is something i am about to experience...and how unbelievable it is that i am working in this place...
...whats my lesson here?


...confusing?? yes!!!


confronting...yes...


....am i nervous???


...Lord yes!!!!!!!



but....

....although i am questioning it...

...i am also VERY aware that my journey this year was to walk a path where i would be as true to myself as possible...

...part of this includes reminding myself...

at this time...in this moment...



i am in the right place...at the right time...doing the right thing...
this new experience is yet just another stepping stone to creating an even greater awareness of who i am...
...the more i know who i am and what makes me the person i am...


...the greater i am going to be able to help others...


for as i am seeing more and more...people open up to people who are real and authentic because they don't feel they have to be something they are not...


soooo
whats my lesson here? not sure??!! i will keep you posted...
...and it doesn't matter if i struggle a little along the way...i may get a little 'freaked out'...i may hyperventilate in that place...


buttttt


i am willing to look within and try and discover what this experience is trying to teach me?

No comments:

Post a Comment